Our church offers a number of exciting worship oppurtunities.
9:00 a.m. - New Traditional Worship Service features hymns with a choir, piano, organ and other symphonic instruments. A free continental breakfast and coffee bar will be offered at 8:45 a.m.
10:05 a.m. - College and Career Bible study for 18-25ish year-olds in college or in the workplace - Room 211 Click here to visit their Facebook page.
11:10 a.m. - Contemporary Service features praise songs led by a band in the style of such artists as Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Gungor, David Crowder, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture and others. The style of worship is casual.
NEED A RIDE TO WORSHIP?
Please contact Bonnie Jean, one of the college ministry interns by texting 757-462-9050 or use the Facebook page HBCollege Rides (https://www.facebook.com/HBCollegeRidez) or email email@example.com. You can use text/email/Facebook to let us know that you need a ride up until 10 am on the Sunday morning that you would like a ride, and the Harrisonburg Baptist Church van will come pick you up.
THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU AT HBC!
- Join a choir.
- Participate in praise band.
- Help with children's choirs, Kids Alive! or AWANA.
- Volunteer in the nursery.
- Assist serving lunch to the homeless on Saturday mornings 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Touch the Harrisonburg community with the love of Jesus - no strings attached - through Operation Inasmuch during the fall semester.
- Be adopted while you're away from home! Join our "Adopt-A-Student" program in which a church member or family "adopts" you during the school year. They will take you to dinner, remember your birthday and form a special releationship with you.
Stay in touch
Keep up with church events and opportunities through the schedule on the website.
Questions? Contact Lynda Lee, College Committee Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church office at info@hbcAlive.org
Or call or email our friendly Ministry Interns. They will be happy to help you transition into the HBC family and answer any questions you might have!
Joshua Hayes (434) 334 - 4928 or email@example.com
Bonnie Jean Longworth (757) 462-9050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Emily O'Brien (804) 658-6745 or email@example.com
We have excting service and social events planned for the upcoming semester! Stay tuned on this page and in the church announcements for more info :)
Sunday, February 23 @ 12:30 pm in the church basement: First event of the new year! The College Committe has organized a free lunch for us right after church! Please come hungry! (And leave happy :) )
Our Facebook page will have info about events! Visit and Like us at:
HBC College & Young Adults Ministry