Our church offers a number of exciting worship oppurtunities.
9:00 a.m. - New Traditional Worship Service features hymns with a choir, piano, organ and other symphonic instruments. A free continental breakfast and coffee bar will be offered at 8:45 a.m.
10:05 a.m. - College and Career Bible study for 18-25ish year-olds in college or in the workplace - Room 211 Click here to visit their Facebook page.
11:10 a.m. - Contemporary Service features praise songs led by a band in the style of such artists as Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, Gungor, David Crowder, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture and others. The style of worship is casual.
NEED A RIDE TO WORSHIP?
Please contact Amy at the church office by calling 433-2456 or email email@example.com. Just a reminder to contact Amy by Friday afternoon before 4 p.m. if needing a ride on Sunday. When contacting the church office please indicate which service and include a cell number for the driver to contact you.
THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU AT HBC!
- Join a choir.
- Participate in praise band.
- Help with children's choirs, Kids Alive! or AWANA.
- Volunteer in the nursery.
- Assist serving lunch to the homeless on Saturday mornings 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
- Touch the Harrisonburg community with the love of Jesus - no strings attached - through Operation Inasmuch during the fall semester.
- Be adopted while you're away from home! Join our "Adopt-A-Student" program in which a church member or family "adopts" you during the school year. They will take you to dinner, remember your birthday and form a special releationship with you.
Stay in touch
Keep up with church events and opportunities through the schedule on the website.
Questions? Contact Lynda Lee, College Committee Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the church office at info@hbcAlive.org
Or call or email our friendly Ministry Interns. They will be happy to help you transition into the HBC family and answer any questions you might have!
Joshua Hayes (434) 334 - 4928 or email@example.com
Bonnie Jean Longworth (757) 462-9050 or firstname.lastname@example.org